Friday, August 18, 2023

Departures

We are leaving for Idaho Saturday morning. The plan is to drive to Drummond, Montana, just east of Missoula, tomorrow, then meet the Taylors at Lewis and Clark Caverns, east of Butte, Sunday morning. We'll be returning to Seattle next Saturday.


It's been a busy time. We said goodbye to Grandma's piano this morning, and hello to a baby grand. It's very different to play, but the kids seem to like it that way. Someone left a note, but Colin said it wasn't him.

Thursday was the last ultimate Frisbee game of the season. My team had a great turnout and won the game handily despite loaning some good players to the other side. That was for third place in the division, which is probably better than we deserved.

Wednesday there was a season ticket holders' event at the arena. We got to meet Storm players and coaches, and the girls got autographs. Before that I had a group hike with co-workers up Rattlesnake Ledge.

Who knows what happened before that. I'll try to keep better track. I have some good stories from our family hike last Saturday, but I need to sleep, now.