Thursday, my Frisbee team had a playoff game in the evening, so Nicole took the boys to the Storm game. They cheered a lot. Lydia came with me to watch. Rachel was at her friend's house for dinner.
I meant to take it easy and limit my playing time to see how my leg was, but only managed to accomplish the former. We only had one sub, and there were other players who needed rest, too. But I think the PT has helped a good deal, and I had no trouble with my hamstring at all. My calves on both sides were feeling achy by the end, though. We lost 15-5, but my teammates thought there would nonetheless be another game next week.
Lydia and I stopped to get dinner from Malena's on the way home, and then I watched the Storm game while I ate and stretched in the basement. By the time Nicole and the boys got home, I was in the final minute. Thankfully, they didn't spoil the outcome, though they all came down and watched the end with me.
They had gone to Dick's (burgers) for milkshakes after the game and then back to the arena to wait for the bus. They ran into Jayda Noble again, walking in her sister's entourage. Nicole said hello.
Rachel came back last, so she's watching the game now, still ignorant of the outcome.
0 comments:
Post a Comment