Hey, everyone: it's Friday! Nicole alluded to some ideas I've been having for blog themes. One of them I'm saving for the blog's birthday, coming up in about three weeks. But the other I'll introduce now. I think it is called "command performances".
Looking back, this isn't actually a new phenomenon. I can recall several occurrences of demanded information. I'm just formalizing it into an activity in which everyone can participate. It works something like this (in theory): you think of something that you want to hear from someone else—a story, an opinion, etc.—and post it. Then that person has to respond. Yes, must. Otherwise we ridicule them mercilessly, or something.
This is just an idea. I don't know if it's going to work, or how well. I wish I had an example to start with. Instead, I'll point to Jenn's account of workplace authority exercise and the story of Tom's Naropa interview as past exemplars. What do you think?
Friday, July 29, 2005
Break out your wands!
Posted by
Roy
at
8:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So why didn't you just start it out? Or maybe you already know everything!
I think this is how you do it: Roy, can you request something from someone to start us off? ... uh oh, I think I just started it ... oh well.
we got a good hall of mirrors thing going here...
Post a Comment