So I've heard that if you announce your goals, then you are more likely to achieve them. Something to do with being accountable or something... so I've decided to write this post to get declarations of what others resolve to do this year.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
My 2010 resolution is to lose the last 20 pounds of pregnancy weight (unless of course, I end up becoming pregnant again, then it is my hope to not exceed my maximum weight set by being pregnant with Rachel). My other resolution is to finally get a permanent handle on dinner planning.
I brainstormed the following list of lofty (I think) goals:
25 pullups in a row
bench 400 lbs
squat 450 lbs
deadlift 500 lbs
5,000 miles on my exercise bike
dunk with 2 hands off both 1 and 2 feet
I'll keep you posted.
Write more non-book review posts on Nothing But Tromble.
I'm also hoping to write more book reviews, but that's not the primary goal.
Write more posts on "There's a Catch."
Re: There's a Catch, is that a resolution for you, or for me?
You ... you're finished with your dissertation.
I posted mine on Facebook -- to actually make a quilt for myself!
Evan--are you saving leap tall buildings in a single bound for next year?
I'm saving "Run a marathon" for a later date.
Be able to jump up and click my heels together in the air.
Post a Comment