Returned from Djerassi this past Wednesday evening and have been acclimatizing to ordinary life...it was Anwyl's birthday immediately upon my return so we had a couple of days of birthday events but otherwise I kept the calendar fairly clear which was a good thing. It was a remarkable place, remarkable people, and a remarkable experience altogether and needs a little time to absorb. Basically, it's a very beautiful site near the coast with great studios and they feed you and (within reason) shop for any materials you need so you don't ever have to leave the site. It was particularly great to be there with my Dream Vortex collaborators and we got an amazing amount of work done...it's very rejuvenating to know how well things can go! Here are links to posts on a blog about the residency hosted by one of the sponsors that tell about the major stuff we accomplished...
http://leonardo.info/blogs/dream-vortex-djerassi-final/
http://leonardo.info/blogs/dream-vortex-real-world/
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
What I've Been Up To...
Posted by
mt San Francisco
at
6:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Welcome home. I returned yesterday after classes in Denver & Toronto.
Post a Comment