Saturday, November 29, 2014

Unpacking

This morning,  I unpacked one of the remaining boxes from the move. It was mostly junk: old ipod accessories,  mac boot disks,  etc. But,  there was one treasure. The box for my Garmin GPS watch. It wasn't the box;  it was what was inside: a heart rate monitor.

Somehow,  I had overlooked that major item when I first got the unit. Four years later, I found it. Strapped it on. Works like a charm.

Super excited.

5 comments:

Roy said...

An early birthday present from your past self?

Last year, Nicole was preparing to discard a Santa ornament that one of her students had given her six years before. She noticed that it opened, and found a $100 bill inside.

ET said...

Nice.

But, I didn't find a $100 bill in the box.

Tanya said...

How much does a heart rate monitor cost?

ET said...

$50? It depends.

Mine was free!

Tanya said...

But you can pretend you just found $50!