Saturday, October 1, 2016

Fun by Proxy

I've been sick all week with a bad cold that is still hanging on. Boo. And I've been working, working, working to catch up on my course load. Just when I thought I might have things under control, I found out Wednesday evening that the book content has to be delivered NOW. Panic attack. No time for that! But at least others in my family are managing to have some fun. Maëva went to a classmate's dress up birthday party Wednesday afternoon:

When I got home in the evening, she talked about a treasure hunt they had done and the chocolate cake she ate. She was excited to show me a little star box she had decorated with stickers, a map she had drawn with lots of perilous traps along the way, and a bouncy ball from her goody bag.

2 comments:

ET said...

Cute.

Not that anyone's counting, but since Tanya stated she'd be blogging less and Roy said he'd be picking up the slack:

Tanya: 1
Roy: 0

I guess I'm counting.

Tanya said...

Yeah for me! I need to take wins where I can these days!!