Lydia and Rachel started after-school Spanish on Tuesdays and Wednesdays this week, completing our fall weekly schedule. Nicole has worked out a complicated arrangement with her friend Danielle, whose sons, Blake and Markus, are in Lydia's and Colin's classes, respectively.
I still get to walk Colin to pre-school one day a week, on Mondays. On Tuesdays, Danielle works and the nanny has class, so Markus comes to our house for a couple hours to play with Colin.
Danielle picks up Colin from our house on Wednesdays and Fridays after dropping Blake off at school, and ferries Colin and Markus to pre-school. Then she and Nicole take turns with pre-school pick-up at 12:30. On Wednesdays, Colin will go home to play with Markus.
On Tuesdays and Wednesdays, Blake will walk home with Lydia and Rachel, and Nicole will take Blake and Lydia to their 2:30 Spanish class. Rachel's class starts when the younger kids finish, at 4:00. Nicole will take Blake home, and, on Wednesdays, pick up Colin. Rachel will meet me after her class ends at 5:30, to walk home.
I hope we can manage to keep track. Nicole has it all in Google Calendar, so we don't have to keep it all in our heads, just remember to check the schedule. I expect after a few weeks it will seem pretty natural.
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Spanish school schedule
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Failure already! I was supposed to come home a tad early today so that Nicole could take Lydia to pick up Rachel from Spanish and go straight to piano class. But I was a tad late leaving work, instead, thinking I'd be meeting Rachel on her way home, and Nicole had to pack the boys into the car, too, and swing back by the house, where I had walked in the meantime, between La Casita Feliz and Off the Wall.
If you're going to fail, may as well get it over with early.
It might not be a one-time thing.
The only thing I'm certain of is that I'm very confused!
Quite a monumental feat of organization! Best of luck.
But good job picking up my blog slack, Roy!
Post a Comment