See if you can come up with the explanation for this....
You don't want people on the front step? Social distancing?
Back-up cat food plan?
There's actually a bird's nest?
E - well, it's good for that I supposeR - I actually did joke about thatT - yes, there is!
That seemed too obvious.
Especially if you zoomed in on the sign.
I did.
I actually thought it was some kind of joke, but I couldn't come up with a better quip than my bros, so I just answered with the obvious as a Plan B. Lucky me.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You don't want people on the front step? Social distancing?
Back-up cat food plan?
There's actually a bird's nest?
E - well, it's good for that I suppose
R - I actually did joke about that
T - yes, there is!
That seemed too obvious.
Especially if you zoomed in on the sign.
I did.
I actually thought it was some kind of joke, but I couldn't come up with a better quip than my bros, so I just answered with the obvious as a Plan B. Lucky me.
Post a Comment