Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Wish me luck!

Ugh ... it's move time! We picked up a Uhaul truck yesterday, had it loaded this morning, picked up an auto hauler to tow my outback this afternoon, and then I got ready (as ready as I could get) this evening. This included packing for the trip to OK, as well as a subsequent trip to Atlanta. Also, I pulled out the bike racks for my car and inflated the bike tires.


Sandy is also leaving tomorrow. She's flying home. I'm driving,  hopefully to Albuquerque. 





6 comments:

Tanya said...

Drive safe. Hope it's not too difficult to maneuver such a large vehicle. Love to the boys.

Roy said...


Safe travels!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you loads of luck!

Galen Tromble said...

Hope the trip goes smoothly.

ET said...

Made it to Albuquerque. Long day. Lots of snow flurries, though limited snow-covered roads.

Tanya said...

Glad to hear it. Hope you get a good rest. Xoxo.