Now I am wondering if I posted that picture of Hootsie chomping grass before...I just love it, it makes me laugh every time. Pretty sure the other one is new-to-the-blog, though!
chomping grass is hard work. the chickens like grass too. we have some growing now in the sunny spot south of the shed where the chickens are, so I pulled some and tossed it into the pen. the blades were about 6" long, and the chickens slurped them down like spaghetti.
4 comments:
Now I am wondering if I posted that picture of Hootsie chomping grass before...I just love it, it makes me laugh every time. Pretty sure the other one is new-to-the-blog, though!
I don't remember the Hootsie photo.
His face is puckered up in an amusing way.
chomping grass is hard work. the chickens like grass too. we have some growing now in the sunny spot south of the shed where the chickens are, so I pulled some and tossed it into the pen. the blades were about 6" long, and the chickens slurped them down like spaghetti.
Post a Comment