After the busy weekend, Monday I hardly left the house. Nicole and I went to drop off our ballots after dinner, in case it snows overnight.
It rained some today, and then hailed, and we saw lightning on our short drive. The temperature is falling. We'll see what happens. Most of us are prepared for the possibility of a remote learning day, but Eric doesn't have his school iPad, so I don't know what he would do.
Looking out my office window this morning I saw the bleeding hearts are sprouting up. Hopefully they won't be too unhappy about the cold snap.
Word of the day: bru, an outmoded version of belle-fille, but maybe still current in Quebec?
3 comments:
Finally one I know! The kind of word you find in fairy tales. Etymologicallly related to bride.
What were you voting for?
Just one ballot question: whether to establish a Public Development Authority to maintain publicly-financed mixed-income housing.
Post a Comment