This morning, we said goodbye to Ellie Bluebell, our trusty Zoe since September 2020. Maëva wanted to take a photo.
Apolline and Stella (here for a sleepover) joined the girls in the photo. Their family has Ellie Bluebell's twin: same make, model and color.
Then I drove to Aubagne to pick up the Megane. Meet Ellie Snowbell:
It's by far the fanciest car I've ever owned. It is roomier and has more range than the Zoe. It also has convenient features the Zoe didn't have, like the ability to set the percentage of charge for the battery. It doesn't have Google Maps integrated, but the apps from my phone all show up on the car screen, so I can use Maps easily and safely in the car.


4 comments:
Looks nice!
The car looks good, and so do you!
I like the picture with the tiny head coming out of the car roof.
I told you it was fancy. Complete with an artistic hood ornament.
Post a Comment