Sunday, July 9, 2023

Laureva's Violin Recital

Saturday evening, Myriam (Laureva's violin teacher) organized a small recital and reception at her home for the family's of her two current students. The other student, a fifteen-year-old girl named Jade, was accompanied by her parents and two older brothers. Laureva played a few solo pieces. Jade played a few pieces with Myriam. The two girls and Myriam played two pieces. The three violins together made for a particularly lovely sound. Then Myriam played four solo pieces that she's working on for an upcoming concert. Laureva got quite a lot of complements from Jade and her family, and her teacher's companion, Roberto. They were all amazed at the progress she's made in just under six months of violin lessons.





3 comments:

Rone' said...

Very nice. I really like the 3rd one; the tempo is very catchy!

mt San Francisco said...

Laureva's practicing has really paid off! Impressive! I agree with Rone that the third one is great but I think my favorite is the music in Video #1. It sounded very fun to play.

Tanya said...

They're numbered in the reverse order in which she played them. So 1 was actually her finale.