Sunday, July 23, 2023

The Last Half

Sunday Morning I went to church. The boys opted to stay home and pack their stuff, watch the sprinkler watering the flower beds, and make sure Rachel got up on time.


The boys were collected by Lisa a bit before 11, then Rachel and I commenced a search for lunch so she wouldn't starve during her flight home. We opted for Sonic.  We got to the airport a bit before noon.  Her flight was due to leave at 2:10.  She checked her bag and we walked to the other end of the airport to security. She made it through, so I came home to lonely puppies.  Rachel texted that she had landed in Seattle, and Roy texted that he had retrieved her.

Now to get ready for Kristen's arrival later this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Thank you for hosting me. For those who've not heard, I gave notice on my Arlington adventure and am packing up to drive stuff to Norman on Thursday. I'll consolidate it into a storage unit with the stuff Evan & Julie have been kindly storing for way longer than anticipated. Then off to Houston for 10 days of classes in early August. Not sure yet what's next after that.

Tanya said...

Happy Trails.