The kids all went off to camps Monday morning. I worked from home in case I was needed to greet the washing machine repair person, but they came on time, so Nicole fielded that. We're back in operation.
The boys came home a little sunburned from soccer camp. The girls were indoors for basketball. The evening discussion was dominated by news from Trader Joe's, though. Nicole had dropped Rachel off on the Avenue to meet a friend and then gone to pick up some things to round out dinner. On her way out of the store she ran into Jade Melbourne, one of the Storm rookies and the WNBA's current youngest player, heading in. She texted me and Rachel this.

3 comments:
Good for her! I'm glad she's not too shy to go up and introduce herself. I think I would have been at that age.
Cool!
It seems to be washing machine repair time -- I got home from New Mexico to the news that our washer had developed a jet-engine decibel roar. We moved it into the kitchen where there was more room and Anwyl took it apart (on his birthday), gave it the once-over, and replaced the shocks...but sadly, it still clatters like crazy in the spin cycle. So, a repair person is due next week, their earliest opening. All the dirty clothes from my trip remain neatly packed.
Post a Comment