Monday, December 25, 2023

Eve adventures

I started Christmas Eve early to work on cinnamon roll dough, so I was up for a while before anyone else appeared. The next adventure was a search for my OM hat, which I've already recounted to Tanya. I realized it was missing and retraced my steps to the playfield from yesterday morning. Thankfully, we were reunited. It was lying there on the turf, evidently untouched. It doesn't just have sentimental value, it's my only winter hat.


Next, we went to the Ballard Sunday Farmer's Market. Most of the rest of the day was spent at home, working on preparations. Rachel made refried black beans and jamaica for our tamale dinner with Paola and family. That wrapped up just as the kids were opening their pajamas.


Eric wasn't cooperating for the photo session, but we managed a couple decent shots despite that. Merry Christmas, all!

1 comments:

Tanya said...

Very cute! So glad the hat was recovered intact.