Oklahoma smoked Kent State 44-0 today without Mateer, who has the hand injury. The two years before this, Kent State didn't have a single win, so this is nothing impressive, but some meaningful reps [Editor's Note: Lucas had to explain to me that this means practice.] before Micheal Hawkins is expected to start against Texas on Saturday. Side note: Texas lost today at Florida 29-21 and Arch Manning didn't look very good against a defense that is worse than ours, so I am still hopeful for a win.
By Lucas
3 comments:
I'm on antibiotics, so couldn't be out in the sun. So, we gave our tickets to a guy from the office. Michael, his wife, and their friend Bryce (who went with them) were all in the water resources class I taught back 10+ years ago.
Get well soon!
Mateer now listed as probable for the texas game
Post a Comment