We watched Troy today. I won't go into much detail on the movie, since it isn't movie review week. I didn't particularly like it . . . the massacre of Troy at the end is a little depressing . . . and overall, it was pretty slow (and it is almost 3 hours long, so that's a lot of slow!). My favorite part was the big rolling balls of whatever they roll down the sand over the fire . . . so they are big rolling balls of fire . . . that's cool. It reminded me of Swish Family Robinson.
Anyway, Jester looks like Achilles (Brad Pitt in Troy). Seriously. Jenn agrees. Just thought all of you would like to know.
Et
Saturday, March 12, 2005
Troy
Posted by
ET
at
5:22 PM
Labels: movie review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I saw it on the plane in December and wasn't impressed either. I found it pretty boring.
Post a Comment