Tanya, Jenn and I headed up to Bricktown this afternoon for a rendezvous at the Mantel (apparently, a highly regarded wine bar and bistro) with Christine Cave, who is an Edmond resident. Tanya drank a couple glasses of pinot noir, I had a Full Sail Amber, Christine drank pinot grigio and Jenn had some non-alcoholic fruit juice concoction that was actually quite tasty - I stole a little bit. Christine is working as a lawyer in OKC, dealing with employment issues for small businesses. We sat, drank and chatted for a couple hours, then went our separate ways (she went north, presumably, while we headed south). Topics of conversation ranged from Oklahoma politics to research topics to siblings and Meadow Lane. Tanya also said I should include the fact that Christine has 4 monkeys in the post. No kids ... but 4 monkeys.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My pinot noir was quite delicious. Unfortunately a bit too much so, it appears, as I am unable to remember the name!
How did you manage to track down Christine? I had no idea she would have taken the lawyer path - let alone end up in OK.
GT
Facebook. It's almost like magic!
Post a Comment