We inherited a snow shovel when we moved into the house back in '04. It was one of those cheap ones with a combination of wood and plastic. During the Christmas storm during TG, the snow shovel finally failed. The connection between the wood and plastic cracked and, soon, I was able to wave the shovel. After that event, the shovel went in the trash. I was meaning to replace it, but Christmas came and went this year and we still didn't have a snow shovel.
A couple weeks ago, we were wandering around Sams and I saw snow shovels on sale. Fiberglass snow shovels. There were only a few left, so I grabbed one and we purchased it. It was somewhat impulsive, as I had no intention of buying a snow shovel when I entered the store. But, it was on the "list". But, it seems somewhat fortuitous at this point. While, no doubt, there are people all over the region scrambling to procure snow-removal equipment in advance of the impending storm, I already have mine!
Monday, January 31, 2011
Impulse Buy?
Posted by
ET
at
12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment