Awhile back, Marie-Elisabeth gave me two plain unfinished wood frames, relatively large, maybe about 12X18. I had been planning on using them to make a collage of Rachel photos in one and Andrew photos in the other. But I never got around to getting them painted. And lately, BTs seem to be multiplying exponentially! I no longer have enough frames. And perhaps not enough wall space even if I did have the frames! So I came up with another plan, a Baby Trombles scrapbook with sections for each BT. Yesterday I got the Rachel Marie pages done (up to birthday 2010) with the birth announcement, photos and Christmas cards Nicole and Roy have sent over the past few years. This weekend I'll try to tackle the Andrew Evan pages. Cute kids, colorful papers and a talented Tatie, of course, make for quite an attractive scrapbook.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Tres bon!
Post a Comment