Good grief. I'm not sure I'm looking at this correctly, but was the blade on the left above the white rectangle supposed to be as toothy as the piece to its right? Your edge must have been sort of gnawing on the grass like our toothless Greyboy jawboning his crunchies...
Meredith - this picture shows the old blade over the top of the new blade. The new blade is dark gray (almost black), while the old blade is silver/brown.
2 comments:
Good grief. I'm not sure I'm looking at this correctly, but was the blade on the left above the white rectangle supposed to be as toothy as the piece to its right? Your edge must have been sort of gnawing on the grass like our toothless Greyboy jawboning his crunchies...
Meredith - this picture shows the old blade over the top of the new blade. The new blade is dark gray (almost black), while the old blade is silver/brown.
Post a Comment