Saturday, April 5, 2014

Pittsburgh news

We've been suffering through illness since last weekend.  First Colin had GI distress for two nights, then Rachel and I both got it Monday night, followed by Nicole on Tuesday evening.  Meanwhile, Nicole came down with some kind of cold, including a sore throat, and now that has passed to me as well.  So I felt awful on Tuesday, significantly better on Wednesday, worse on Thursday, and much worse yesterday and today.

I'm working on wrapping up a project before I transfer to the Seattle team, and we had some setbacks this week, in addition to sick leave, that means there's more to do than I was hoping in the upcoming week.

We're flying to Seattle on Friday the 11th, to spend a week.  The family will explore and try to decide where we want to rent, and I'll meet my new team and get started on the new project.

Our search for a home buyer continues apace, with several showings in the past week, and two more tomorrow morning.  Still no offers, but we remain hopeful.  We dropped our asking price a bit to try to signal that we are willing to negotiate, but that doesn't seem to have significantly affected interest.

1 comments:

Tanya said...

Get well soon! Fingers crossed for the family's health and the house sale.