After yesterday's bike adventure, I was excited to take the road bike out. So, I set the alarm for 6 a.m., and I had a plan to knock out some miles before things ramped up for the day.
I got up when my alarm went off, and I got ready. I set off some time around 6:30. Less than 1/2 mile into the ride, I heard an odd noise ... it sounded like air gushing out of the tire. Uh oh. A flat!
Fortunately, I was close to the house. Unfortunately, my ride was ruined. I walked back up to the house, a little deflated.
But, at some point, I realized that not all was lost. I could still go for a ride, I just had to take the mountain bike. So, that's what I did. I knocked out about 25 miles in about 1:45.
Now, I just need to get the road bike rolling again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment