The end-of-the-year show and carnival was held yesterday at Maëva's school. Each class performed a dance, then all three classes sang a song together. I'm sharing the videos on Google+ because I can't seem to get them posted here and YouTube automatically mutes them because of copyright issues with the songs. After the show, there was a carnival with games, face painting and snacks. Maëva got her face painted in something pink, maybe a butterfly, and reportedly enjoyed playing all the games (last year she was a bit overwhelmed and didn't want to play many). She went around with Marie-Elisabeth as I was helping out with selling tickets and handing out prizes. Laureva also attended. She seemed to like watching all the kids but was a bit overwhelmed by all the activity and craziness once big kids started running around with squirt guns. Things started looking up once David got her a gun of her own!
Saturday, June 25, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment