Saturday I threw together a loaf of whole wheat sourdough with double the chia and an equal portion of sesame seeds. That's a quarter cup of each, plus a half cup extra water to offset the seeds. I was basically guessing, and I was worried that it might not be enough water, because the chia captured it all, but the consistency of the dough was just about perfect, and the loaf seems to have turned out nice.
Most of the weekly bread goes into kids' lunches. I don't know how much they appreciate it, but it doesn't bother me.
Monday, June 6, 2016
The latest recipe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
When they grow up, they will look back on that homemade bread with awe.
Just last night, Rachel told me that the school lunch bread is not as good as mine. So maybe I was wrong.
Looks nice!
Post a Comment