Happy Father's Day to ask the Tromble dads! I'm in Chicago, so I didn't get to hang out with my boys today. Next weekend, we'll make up for it!
In a related matter, I sure hope Tanya called dad today. She is, after all, his favorite. Maybe it's because she came first. Maybe it's because she's his only daughter, while he has two sons. Maybe it's because she stuck with music and was more proficient than Roy or me. Who knows why she's the favorite.
How do I know she's the favorite? Well, funny you should ask. I didn't, until recently. Then, I learned that dad had just had the carpets cleaned at his house ... for the first time. Hmmm ... right before Tanya's visit? We visited a couple years ago, and the carpets didn't get cleaned then. Hmmm. HMMM!
Note: this is (mostly) in jest. I don't recall thinking that the carpets required cleaning prior to our visit. After our visit, possibly. Maybe dad has been so busy with yoga that he just now got around to remedying the carnage that we caused?
2 comments:
Of course I'm the favorite. The best is always the favorite!
I emailed as I don't have a working home phone currently (need to remedy that) and I didn't think Dad's yoga schedule would get him to the hangout.
Dad may regret not waiting for Laureva to leave before having the carpets cleaned!
a) carpet cleaning was way overdue
b) it was dirtier than the last time Evan was here
c) it was Pam's idea
Post a Comment