Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sunday Night Fun

After dinner, I headed downstairs to start working on the dip station project. Lucas came down with me. I had intended to just get the first layer of boards on. But, it went fairly quickly. It took about 2 hours, and it is now ready for action. Jenn did a dead hang holding onto just one handle. I did some dips. It's nice to have the project knocked out.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

So now, one can literally "hang out" at Evan's!

ET said...

Tonight (Monday), Lucas and I cleaned up in the workout/storage area while Andrew did homework. Not as major an undertaking as the weekend projects, but baby steps!

ET said...

There are plenty of places to hang. I have a pull up bar on the squat rack. A pull up bar mounted at a preferred elevation for me, as well as the dip station and some rings. Lucas likes to hang/swing on the rings.