Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Let's play, Hopscotch! - 1.1.1

Today, I'm flying to Houston. Why? It's a long story, but not one worth getting into right now.

When I asked Lucas who I should take on this trip, he initially volunteered Little Howler. However, he quickly backtracked, eventually settling on Hopscotch.

Hopscotch wasn't particularly excited at the outset. He knows there are lots of people in Houston, and he assumes that type of people might like rabbit stew. Plus, there are lots of cars, alligators, and big snakes. And, that's before I even mention the humidity, which might not be overly kind to Hopscotch's fur-do.

But, when I assured him that he'd be scheduled to be in Houston for less than 24 hours, he warmed to the idea. The flight is supposed to arrive about 1:30 p.m. today, and it is scheduled to leave around 7 a.m. tomorrow. So, it might be less than 18 hours.

So far, Hopscotch has been a good (or at least a "not bad") luck charm, which makes sense because he has all of his feet. We got out of the house on time. We dropped off the boys, and we had little delay on I-15, even though it was around rush hour. We caught the shuttle, had only a small delay at security, and left approximately on time.

Hopefully, the remainder of the trip will go smoothly, as well.

1 comments:

Galen Tromble said...

Bon voyage, Hopscotch!