Saturday, June 24, 2017

Off to Ojai

I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon to fly to LAX and then drive up towards Ojai, California, where I'll be for the next week at a yoga training.  I'll be returning on the 4th.  It looks like I'll be meeting up with Evan on the night of the 3rd and the 4th before I fly back, as he is flying out for a work meeting in the LA area.  The yoga event is led by a New Zealander named Mark Whitwell, who is known to most of the old-time yoga community at least.  He's a few years older than me and has been involved in yoga since he was a teenager.  So there may be a few Blue Tiger posts from Ojai!

3 comments:

ET said...

I bet people are friendly in "oh, hi."

mt San Francisco said...

Looking forward to Blue Tiger in Ojai!

Tanya said...

Bon voyage!