Yay! I published the first draft of my website! It's not entirely finished, but I published it so I can get feedback.
Here's the link: https://sites.google.com/view/what-book-should-you-read-next/home
Yay! I published the first draft of my website! It's not entirely finished, but I published it so I can get feedback.
Here's the link: https://sites.google.com/view/what-book-should-you-read-next/home
Posted by
Rachel
at
1:09 PM
7 comments:
Exciting. The aesthetics are very elegant.
Thank you!
This is remarkable! I assume you Dad has told you about his Bookcase tool? You are carrying on the tradition in a different way. I think the good picture make the site particularly appealing, and your voice as website author is enthusiastic and inviting.
Thank you! Yes, my dad has told me about Bookcase. I created a google spreadsheet to log the books I finished, and this is my project, so I decided I'd combine it a little bit.
I looked at it briefly this afternoon at work. I was impressed! Of course I have no idea how to do that kind of stuff. It will be fun to see how it develops. Great job!
Very nice, Rachel. As others have said, the photos are excellent.
I found a typo on the Fantasy page, in this sentence - I'm sure you'll be able to spot it right away:
"From the twentieth century it has expanded into various media, including ilm, television, graphic novels, manga, animated movies, and video games."
I look forward to exploring it more.
Thank you!
Oh, yes, I'll change that. Thank you, Grandpa.
Lydia and I worked together on the photos. She helped me make the stacks and we alternated taking photos. I'm really proud of how they turned out!
I'm going to continue adding more to my website over time, just thought it would be nice to get feedback now.
Post a Comment