Sunday, November 8, 2020

Sequestered in Seattle, Day 242

It was fine weather again Sunday, though a cold wind blew. After the hangout full of tongue twisters and book discussion, we headed back to Coe to play more kickball. This time it stretched  to three hours. Nicole took a break to check out the prospect of Thanksgiving dinner in Paola's garage. We might try that.


Back home in the afternoon, I read from three different books while Rachel plowed through hers. She thought she might finish it tonight, but I hope she'll choose good sleep.

I made baked potatoes for dinner, with toppings of chili, corn, creme fraiche, crumbled feta, shredded Colby Jack, sauerkraut, smoked salt, and pepper. We finished off cream puffs for dessert. I'm stuffed.

Lydia has been playing The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword on the Wii again, after a long hiatus. She got it for Christmas last year. Tonight it seems she got stuck. She was telling me about a difficult boss.

We read chapter four of our book tonight, catching up to where Lydia and I left off in the spring. There's peculiar behavior about, and I'm sure the plot will soon develop.

0 comments: