Saturday, February 19, 2005

New Theme?

So what's the new theme? The week has already started if we stick with theme weeks starting on Fridays. Unfortunately, Roy, I think you're just going to have to make an executive decision about this! Hurry up and choose so we can get rolling ...!

Evan, you said you wouldn't vote for Roy, but you neglected to say who you would vote for.

2 comments:

ET said...

Roy told me that this week is theme week idea week . . . which is ok . . . I already posted about that . . . even though someone didn't like ANY of my ideas! Fine.

Roy said...

When it came time to declare a new weekly theme, I thought the best thing to do would be to just spend the week collecting ideas. Since several members have yet to weigh in on this topic, it's okay with me to keep it as the current theme, and start anew on Friday.

I like both the idea of voting on the weekly themes, and the idea of honoring the winner with the prize of the next week's selection. But we will have to sort out the logistical issues. One way to solve this would be to have a delayed payment: the person who wins this week can decide not the following week's theme, but that for the week after. Then we can vote at leisure throughout the week that follows the theme.

I've collected the suggested themes into a file organized by proposer. That will show up shortly. If someone wants to decide an alternate theme for this week, I encourage you to go ahead. I guess the early bird gets the worm.