Here's our self-portrait. Not quite on the weekend, but close. Actually, it's a self-portrait of the piano, but Pam and I jumped in the way at the last minute.
Yeah, what were you thinking? I didn't know your piano knew how to take pictures, or move by itself . . . crazy . . . that must be one expensive piano!
Ok, so, Roy brought to my attention the fact that the picture I posted also contains two . . . but, my question remains, how can it be a self-portrait of 2 people? I guess I didn't think of that when I was posting . . . probably because I was excited about the Nemo room floor! Roy came up with some gibberish about . . . something . . . but I'm still not convinced. Isn't it a portrait/self-portrait?
Wedding presents started coming today . . . I got the olympic bar . . . the UPS guy was struggling with it and remarked that it was an especially heavy lifting bar (I thought to myself, "yeah, it's a REAL one").
Well, we did keep it, not because we didn't think the one you would pick out would be awesome, but because we are lazy and it's a long drive to BB&B (ok, it's not that far, but it would require leaving the house, and crossing the interstate)! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to think of something else . . . or, if you have your heart set on that, you can get us one and we'll have two.
9 comments:
It wasn't supposed to be on the weekend. It's self-portrait week. You have until Friday!
Yeah, what were you thinking? I didn't know your piano knew how to take pictures, or move by itself . . . crazy . . . that must be one expensive piano!
How can it be a self-portrait of 2 people? Hmmm . . .
Ok, so, Roy brought to my attention the fact that the picture I posted also contains two . . . but, my question remains, how can it be a self-portrait of 2 people? I guess I didn't think of that when I was posting . . . probably because I was excited about the Nemo room floor! Roy came up with some gibberish about . . . something . . . but I'm still not convinced. Isn't it a portrait/self-portrait?
Wedding presents started coming today . . . I got the olympic bar . . . the UPS guy was struggling with it and remarked that it was an especially heavy lifting bar (I thought to myself, "yeah, it's a REAL one").
Wedding presents already? So what did you decide about the pizza stone? Did you keep it or take it back so we could get you one?
Well, we did keep it, not because we didn't think the one you would pick out would be awesome, but because we are lazy and it's a long drive to BB&B (ok, it's not that far, but it would require leaving the house, and crossing the interstate)! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to think of something else . . . or, if you have your heart set on that, you can get us one and we'll have two.
Boy, it didn't take long for this to diverge far off the subject of the self-portrait......
GT
Wow, isn't that a lovely tie!
Post a Comment