Monday, February 14, 2005

Preliminary Estimate

Hello,
I know, you haven't received your invitations yet. However, rest assured that you will receive one if you are looking at the blog (they will be going out soon after this weekend . . . Janice is coming up on Friday). Anyway, if people could provide estimates for who all is coming (and how you will be getting there) and post them as comments on the blog (for instance, Tanya could post that she and Sylvain are planning to attend and flying into Houston on Thursday), that would be helpful in the planning (and stressing less about things).
thanks
Et

8 comments:

Rone' said...

I'm coming. I'll have to wait until I see the movie "Wedding Date" before I decide if I'm bringing someone! :) [Pinch me -- I'm dreaming!]

ET said...

Jenn and I (and the puppies) are planning on driving down Wednesday night, and leaving (driving back to Norman) on Sunday.

Galen Tromble said...

I'm coming. And planning to bring Grandpa and Grandma Tromble. Meredith and Anwyl, and Kristen and Tom (I think) are coming. Some of that batch may be coming with the Grandparents too.

Galen

ET said...

Dad - How many people can ride in the RV? Is it possible you could drop people off in Norman on the way back, if need be?

Kristen said...

I'm coming. Tom's not a definite yet.

Tanya said...

Sylvain and I are coming. We're flying into Houston on Thursday, June 2nd. Our flight arrives at 1:40pm. We need to know if we'll be able to coordinate with someone for a ride to Goliad or if we need to make our own arrangments but Evan has to decide where his bachelor party is going to be first. I think we'll be staying at the Antler's Inn in Goliad. Then we'll be going up to Evan and Jenn's place on Sunday so we'll either ride with them or in the RV if there's room and if that's possible.

ET said...

It's going to be in Houston . . . so we should be able to give you a ride . . . if we can find enough cars. I need to e-mail Jenn's cousin Mark and see what he is up to and if he would want to hang out with us and drive people to Goliad. I'll try to get things worked out ASAP, but I'm not sure exactly when that will be.

Tanya said...

Okay, so we'll plan to meet you in Houston and get a ride back to Goliad with somebody in the group.