
Nicole demanded that I report about the gift she mentioned in her comment. Well, there you have it. It's an exercise ball. Why? I saw an article in the Sun. I said it looked like fun.
It is fun! I haven't really used it for exercise much yet, though. I wasted some time this morning trying to get the photo right. My first several attempts involved kneeling on top of the ball, but none of them really turned out. I either cut off my head or the bottom of the ball on pretty much every shot. One of them almost came out, though. It is on my Flickr page. Check it out.
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Restoring balance to the world
Posted by
Roy
at
8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I used my new stuff for the first time today . . . I worked out twice . . . including once during the Duke - Georgia Tech game. I need to get that room wired for cable . . . until then, I just have to do a set, then go to the living room during my rest in between sets. The adjustable bench is nifty . . . it has lots of positions it adjusts to and is really stable.
I tried to get some 25's at Wal*Mart the other day, but they aren't carrying olympic plates there anymore, for whatever reason . . . they did a couple months ago . . . oh well. I'll have to take some pictures of the setup . . . it's pretty nice, although a little on the cramped side, but not too bad. Hey, if we took out that wall, we could make the workout room twice as big! (j/k . . . don't worry Jenn) - it's probably a load bearing wall anyway :-(
I have a ball like that (only mine is blue). A couple weeks ago I picked up a DVD with a routine on it that involves the ball, but I haven't tried it yet. It was one that Jenn has and was doing one time I was talking to Evan (and he kept laughing at her troubles controlling the ball).
I got a book at Barnes & Noble with workouts to do using the ball. Now I just have to find a time to try them.
Post a Comment