I decided to post from the University of Arkansas! Things are going ok, our presentation isn't until tomorrow, but I'm not too worried (since there are only about 15 people in any given section and I only have to talk for about 3 minutes) ... oooh, they just said we get drinks and cookies in a little bit, I'm excited. We're having a hands-on, interactive session about web based tools, so I better sign off and start paying attention.
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
15 minutes isn't very much for a presentation ... needless to say, the info on my ppt slides was WAY too much for 3 minutes of talk time ... I think I ended up talking pretty fast.
For those of you who didn't get it, the U of Arkansas is the Razorbacks ... aka the hogs.
On the way back from Arkansas, there was a billboard advertising Lake Eufaula Inn ... I thought that was funny. It was probably there on the way to AR too, but it was dark, so I didn't see it.
Post a Comment