Tuesday, September 6, 2005

I win!

Hopefully with this post I will win the race through the first year of blog posts!

April brought on the quite enjoyable poetry month. Evan's epic Ode to March was a great contribution! Seems like now you can add New Orleans into it, Ev. And I must say I'm quite proud of my Ballad of the Terrible Tiger too! Nicole's Spring Time is also noteworthy. She's right that not all poems have to rhyme, and lots of the best don't! I thought it quite fitting to find this post of mine since Jenny and I have been hanging out quite a bit lately and my wisdom teeth are finally getting taken out this coming Friday. In May, I enjoyed rereading Roy's post about signs. Thumbs up for making two disagreeable situations seem not that bad! I also like Meredith's key story because it's typically Meredith and written in a style not often used for blogging. And let's not forget Roy's French My Oscar which brought us all some good laughs including Boston Train Bell! In June, Roy's artsy vacation photos remind me of the good times we had in Texas. Hey Ev, how come you never posted a wedding pic on the blog? Then there's Casey's dog-sitting story - insanely funny! Who gets the credit for that? Evan or Casey? And of course, mention must be made of Sylvain's monster posts the first of which is here. He definitely wins the prize for the most effort put into posting!!! For the final month of July, one of my personal favorites is this post of Nicole's giving us the expression "blog kill kill" which is always good!

So I believe I've done it! I'll save my ultimate two choices for a later post ...

3 comments:

Rone' said...

Good job, Tanya! I'll use the excuse of misbehaving computers for not having looked at the old posts. I'm lucky to be able to read the new stuff!

ET said...

New Orleans is in it ... the LA town on the coast ... the Texas place is Houston ... just fyi, which was flooded horribly by all the rain from tropical storm Allison.

Tanya said...

You got me! Guess I didn't reread it close enough!