Continuing on ... In December I like (goofy smile). Not because it's a great photo, but because it is indeed pretty goofy looking! From January, (this one from Evan) is short and sweet and you can definitely feel his personality coming through! February: Evan's obsession with Chipotle seems to come up a lot in conversation which is why (this blog of his) attracted my attention. I also enjoyed looking at (Roy balanced on the exercise ball). Are you still using that, Roy? March: I remember getting a laugh out of (this post of Evan's). It's so nice to be taken for younger than you are. Of course, (this blog of mom's) is great because it talks about me!
So now I've gotten through March. Just four more months to go. How are the rest of you doing on finding your favorites?
I put parentheses around my links so that you would be able to find them.
Monday, September 5, 2005
More Favorites ...
Posted by
Tanya
at
10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Guess I didn't need to do the parentheses. Thanks for changing the color, Roy. Now you don't have any excuse to not find my links - they're blue and in parentheses!
The time at the bottom of each post, after "Posted by * at", is a link to the top of the post page. It makes a better target than the comments link.
I still haven't read past November. I'm glad somebody did, though. Where's everybody else on this one? Was it a dumb idea?
What happened to the comments page?
Yeah, dumb idea! Maybe I'll go through and give my two cents ... I do have better things to do, though. However, that didn't stop me from golfing last week.
: - )
Did I post about the time I went golfing and about half way through, I was waiting for the people in front of me to hurry up and I met a guy from Paris ... so I paired up with him for the last 11 holes. It was lucky for me because it was my first round with my new golf shoes and they were really killing my feet ... I just needed to break them in, I guess, because the last round I played (the second one with the new shoes) they treated me quite well. I didn't tell him that you don't like people from Paris.
Whoops! My comment included a magic string that confused the comment parser, resulting in some extra text on the recent comments page. I fixed it though, so if you haven't already seen it, you missed it.
I don't get how pairing up with a guy from Paris is lucky for your feet.
Oh, yeah, he had rented a cart ... so I hitched a ride ... didn't have to walk.
Post a Comment