Rumor has it that the morning started when Lucas woke up (for the final time) at 4 AM. That is, unless you want to count the times he was up at 12:30 and 2.
I got up about 7, although I remember being attacked by a large blue-clothed kitty around 5:30. I attempted to detain the kitty, but he was too much to handle.
After getting up, I made breakfast: Banana Primal Pancakes (ingredients are 2 bananas, 1 egg, and 1 T almond butter).
Then, we braved the cool, windy, damp, gray morning for a doggy walk. It was so "cold" that Jenn even jogged some; Jenn does not like to jog.
After returning home, it was bathtime. I supervised the boys while Jenn took a shower (not shown). Lucas has been removed from the tub due to excessive splashing. Andrew is still in there. He is laying on his stomach stretched out longways across the tub. He still fits (also, not pictured).
What's next? Who knows. But, it is almost 9 AM!
1 comments:
Practically lunch time!
Post a Comment