Mom informed me this afternoon that G'ma Reva passed away this afternoon. This post won't be long, but I wanted to post something today.
I have a lot of memories of G'ma. One that stick out though, is the time Jenn and I drove to Seattle (to fly to Juneau the summer before Roy's wedding). Aside from G'ma and G'pa Tromble, I think Reva was the first family member Jenn met. Maybe not. Anyway, it isn't really important. When we arrived in Bellevue, G'ma greeted Jenn with a big hug, which I know meant a lot to her. That's generally how I remember G'ma, as a loving and caring woman. I will miss her, but am forever gratefule for the person she was and helped me to become.
Plus, without her, I never would have had the opportunity to install insulation in an attic (Bellevue), or insulation in a crawl space (Juneau).
1 comments:
Evan -- thanks for sharing the information on Reva. My condolences and love to you, Roy, Tanya, Rone, Kenny, Dana and all who shared her life and will miss her.
Post a Comment