We were working out, and Lucas crashed the "party." Lucas was "assisting" Jenn by riding on her legs. Then, he forward and whacked her in the nose with his head.
I remember one time I was down for the count. We lived in Ohio and I was fixing Jennifer's hair so I was kind of leaning over her. As many people do when they are concentrating, my tongue was apparently sticking out. Jennifer lifted her head, hit the underside of my chin. I bit my tongue and had to have several stiches in it. One of those freak accidents...that was quite painful for a while.
3 comments:
Ouch!
Yes. Ouch. Lucas is a brute!
I remember one time I was down for the count. We lived in Ohio and I was fixing Jennifer's hair so I was kind of leaning over her. As many people do when they are concentrating, my tongue was apparently sticking out. Jennifer lifted her head, hit the underside of my chin. I bit my tongue and had to have several stiches in it. One of those freak accidents...that was quite painful for a while.
Post a Comment