Friday, May 30, 2014

Countup: 40 Weeks

Meredith, I believe the official countdown (or countup) for BT7 began 40 weeks ago! At least it did for me. But for all of you who just want to join in at the end of the game, I'm at 40 weeks exactly today. Maëva was born at 40 weeks plus 3 days. Now you can all start guessing the birth date. Unless a problem arises, the medical team here won't reassess my case until June 6th, 41 weeks.

11 comments:

Rone' said...

Jane guesses Sunday. And she says you need to get out and walk (which is also what Grandma Reva would have advised).

Rone' said...

I think I will go with Monday - 6/2 - because 6 plus 2 is 8, your favorite number!

Roy said...

I'm going to put all my chips on Thursday, June 5.

ET said...

6/3

mt San Francisco said...

June 4 isn't taken, so I guess I'll go for Wednesday!

Tanya said...

Sunday is my prefered day.

ET said...

Excuse me, Meredith! It most certainly is taken!

Roy said...

(It's Jenn & Evan's anniversary.)

Meredith Tromble said...

Oh, dear. But wouldn't a new niece or nephew be a nice anniversary present?

Galen Tromble said...

Friday, June 6, since it isn't taken yet, for BT7 purposes anyway.

Tanya said...

There's nothing that says there can only be one person per day. I think doubling up is okay. That makes it possible to guess with more conviction. I've been proven wrong and now, quite frankly, I have no idea.