We just got done with the yard work. Jenn used the rider, and I did the hard work: selective mowing with the walk behind mower, weed eating, and edging. She finished significantly before me, and then she put out some mulch and watered some plants.
I think we were outside for about 1.75 hours, including setup and put away. That is a lot less time than we would spend previously. Plus, Lucas really likes to watch riding mowers. He just played on the back porch and watched.
5 comments:
Yes, I remember Lucas was upset when the neighbor put the "rider" away and was out walking in the yard. I think he wanted you to go tell him to ride around some more.
That's Lucas!
I mowed my yard today. It takes about 20 min if I don't hurry.
Ha ha. That's barely worth getting outside for.
Your yard isn't big enough for Lucas to ride his Jeep, or for the boys to practice soccer.
The big yard is a pain, but is also a luxury ... you take the good with the bad.
Post a Comment