Friday, May 16, 2014

Healthy Habits

Never too young to start learning the value of exercise and stretching. Maëva occasionally does exercises with her dad. This usually happens when I'm not around. They each get out their own mat and she tries to copy what he does. However, I think she usually spends more time bothering him and climbing on him than she actually does applying herself to the task at hand. She also enjoys stretching with him when he comes back from a run. I took this photo to show Dad (Galen) Maëva's downward dog position:

Looks like she needs her grandpa to help her learn how to shift her weight forward! As it's on the same subject, here's another cute photo of Maëva and Sylvain stretching together:
She put her baseball hat on backwards to be like daddy! See Dad (Galen), the running jacket you got Sylvain matches his running shoes. Nice choice.

2 comments:

Galen Tromble said...

Very cute. I'm going to call Maeva's pose a forward bend (uttanasana in yoga speak). Her form is pretty good here. I think we can get her from here to downward facing dog!

mt San Francisco said...

Adorable!