Lydia presented me with a book she made for Father's Day. It's a fill-in-the-blank with words and pictures by Lydia. The drawings would be a good addition to this post, but I think the words can stand on their own.
My Super DadLydia also presented me with a book of puns she made. It just has a few puns, but "koala-fications" is among them. I think she's got whatever runs in the family.
By: Lydia
This is my Super Dad.
His name is Roy.
He is 39 years old.
My dad really likes me.
My dad really doesn't like me fighting with my siblings.
My dad loves to eat . . . his favorite food is sushi.
My Dad watches Basketball on television.
When he listens to music, it's always . . . different.
My Dad can do many things. He is best at thinking.
My dad is SO smart. He even knows how to round to the nearest 1,000.
For Father's Day I think my dad would like a lot of money.
3 comments:
Cute!
I can round to the nearest 10,000. Am I super smart?
I can round to the nearest 100,000!!!
Post a Comment