Monday, March 30, 2020

Nothing Normal Day 5

Got up normal time.  Lady and I went for a walk, although not the 3 mile loop.  Then I did one of the painting kits, Paris Rendezvous. After lunch of grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup, I drove to Pinot's Palette to pick up another kit.  This one also had a video of instructions, as well as printed instructions.  It was helpful to have the video.  It started raining late morning, with some thunder.  We had just over an inch by early evening. 

   Since I never posted my Serene Sea Turtle painting, I'm including that picture, too.


4 comments:

ET said...

Where is the bulletproof glass around the Eiffel Tower? Police with semi automatic rifles?

ket said...

The turtle looks grumpy?

Tanya said...

What's the top one called? I love that one. Very soft and gentle feel.

Rone' said...

Joyful Breeze. It's not hard.