Sylvain arrived back home from Ibiza this evening with Pacha nightclub t-shirts for the girls and a round of Covid for all. I'd have preferred something else, personally. He didn't feel well upon arrival - slightly feverish, sore throat - so we did a home test. It came back with a faint positive line. He headed out to Urgent Care for a doctor's visit to confirm. Now, he's holed up in our bedroom and I'm going to sleep on the couch. We'll see whether the rest of us can manage not to catch it.
On the upside, the Salazar Slytherin Snake Bread, which occupied us for much of the day, turned out rather well. The girls are very pleased with the results:


4 comments:
Hope you can avoid it, especially as you haven't felt well of late.
Sorry to hear covid has found another NBT household. The snake bread is quite impressive -- hope it quickly scares the virus away.
I hope Sylvain feels better soon, and fingers crossed for the rest of you. Happy Mother's Day!
That is some impressive baking! Sending biggest "get well" wishes to Sylvain.
Post a Comment