Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Pam has company...

Esther has COVID. She's been working as an event planner for Stanford (her old job) until she gets certified as a nurse in California or figures out something else she wants to do. She was only working on campus one or two days a week, and I am sure she was good about masking--she's been on top of that since before it was a thing--but there has been a rush of end of term events and she had at least one long day working around crowds of people. She had symptoms before she tested positive, just as reported for Pam. Mostly sick in bed, achy, sort throat cough, very swollen lymph glands and slightly elevated temperature. She's not old enough to get Paxlovid, but she says many of her friends have had a rough week and were then back to normal and she is hoping for the same.

4 comments:

Roy said...

I hope she feels better soon!

Galen Tromble said...

Pam is still not feeling great. This is day 8 after first symptoms appeared. We tested again yesterday, and she was still positive (as are Rob and Erin) and I remain negative. As a result, I'm to get a grocery list from Rob and Erin and do some shopping for them today.

Tanya said...

Bummer. Hope they all start feeling better soon.

Galen Tromble said...

Pam seems to be feeling better, but still tested positive today. I'm still feeling fine.